DIRECTV with Internet crushes the cable competition
DIRECTV is the clear winner among satellite providers, but did you know that it outperforms cable providers, as well? As the #1 satellite TV provider in America, DIRECTV presents the best option in television programming providers by offering excellent features, the most sports in the business and the opportunity to bundle and save with DIRECTV Internet bundles. Package deals are available every day, but they change often, so call today to find out what you've been missing.
Compare DIRECTV to your cable provider
Somewhere along the way, you may have picked up the idea that all television providers are basically the same. If so, it might be time for you to make the comparison of satellite and cable providers in your area. DIRECTV package deals include various features to increase the value and enjoyment you'll experience.
Each package includes:
- Local channels1 — Don't worry about losing access to the local channels you love. You'll still have the freedom to watch local networks and keep an eye on the community in which you live when you select DIRECTV as your programming provider. More than 99% of U.S. households get access to local channels with DIRECTV.
- Free installation2 — Trained technicians install DIRECTV equipment for every customer free of charge. The technician will find the best spot for your satellite dish and ensure that everything is set up properly so that you can fully enjoy your DIRECTV programming.
- Critically acclaimed programming — DIRECTV brings you the channels and programs that catch the critics' eyes. Whether you're into independent films, weekly series or sports programming, DIRECTV has some of the best programming that you may not find on cable, and that you definitely won't get at such a stupendous price.
- Customer satisfaction you can count on — For the 16th year in a row, DIRECTV rated higher in customer satisfaction than cable.
Enjoy a customized DIRECTV experience by adding upgrades and special features such as:
- Genie™ — Introducing Genie™, the most advanced HD DVR ever. Genie™, only from DIRECTV, is one HD DVR receiver that serves your entire home. So now you can enjoy a full HD DVR experience on every TV in your home, without seeing a box in each and every room4. Genie™ also avoids recording conflicts by letting you record any 5 shows you want, all at the same time, all in HD5. Genie™ even recommends new shows you might like, based on what you already watch. And, with up to 3 times more HD recording capacity than cable6, there’s more than enough room, so you won’t have to delete your favorite pre-recorded shows again. An HD DVR so advanced, your every TV wish is granted. Advanced Receiver fee applies. Access to programming based on package selection. Blackout restrictions apply to sports programming. Program must air in HD to record in HD. Whole-Home DVR functionality and remote viewing requires a Genie Mini (model C31 Client) or an RVU-enabled TV/device for each additional room. Additional fees apply. Cable comparison based on hours of HD recording with one Genie HD DVR setup (model HR34 Advanced Whole-Home DVR only.)
- Premium movie channels — Watch movies from the last several decades and an array of genres when you order a DIRECTV premium movie package. Watch old favorites or newer releases on HBO®, SHOWTIME®, STARZ® and Cinemax®. Each package comes with several channels, giving you the opportunity to find a movie that suits your mood.
- DIRECTV Internet bundles — Bundle the quality of DIRECTV satellite TV with the excellence of a reliable Internet provider to unlock exciting DIRECTV features. When you have a high-speed Internet connection, your family can use fun features like DIRECTV™ MediaShare7 and DIRECTV on Demand.8 Why not save on your Internet service while enjoying the best satellite TV provider in the country? Call now to learn more.
Not quite convinced you should make the switch? Look through the DIRECTV options, then compare to dish and cable providers in your neighborhood. A representative can help you decipher the differences when you call today!
1Eligibility for local channels based on service address. Not all networks available in all markets.
2Standard professional installation in up to four rooms only. Custom installation extra.
4DIRECTV Advanced Whole-Home HD DVR service requires a DIRECTV Advanced Whole Home DVR model HR34 receiver ("Genie") connected to the primary television. Remote viewing requires a Genie Mini (model C31 Client), H25 HD Receiver(s) or RVU-capable TV/device in each additional room, a SWiM network and Advanced Receiver Service ($25/mo.). Limit of three remote viewings per Advanced Whole Home HD DVR at a time. Visit directv.com/genie for complete details.
7Requires DIRECTV HD DVR (model HR20, HR21, HR22, HR23 or later), home network connection and PC with media server required. Visit directv.com/mediashare for details.
8Access to available DIRECTV on Demand programming based on package selection. Actual number of TV shows and movies will vary. Some DIRECTV CINEMA and On Demand content requires an HD DVR (HR20 or later) or DVR (R22 or later), DIRECTV CINEMA Connection Kit and broadband Internet service with speeds of 750 kbps or higher and a network router with an available Ethernet port are required. Visit directv.com/cinema for details.